Project updates

Project updates


For more information about this project please go to:


2015Posted by Ruth Vingerhagen Feb 12, 2016 15:13

I still had a few remaining samples from my trip to Michigan where I hadn't measured the Sr isotopic composition. Since the machines in St. Andrews were still not up and running I went to the University of Cambridge for a week and with the help of Hazel Chapman I filled in this missing gap in my data set.

My water data set is now complete but to properly interpret it I need to analyse the rocks and sediment samples that I collected. First I will need to find a good method for dissolving shale which is one of the harder rock types to fully dissolve.

  • Comments(0)//